Animal rescue has been a part of our life since we can remember. Through legitimising our sanctuary and making our work more official, it enables us to continue to provide care for all sentient beings via much needed funding. We also provide education and awareness on welfare issues for animals and living kinder to affect animals and the environment. Our mission and values are as follows;
1. Provide abandoned, orphaned, surrendered, neglected, abused or injured animals with direct care, shelter and veterinary treatment.
2. Animals include farm, domestic and wildlife for rehabilitation, release, foster care or to permanently home.
3. Promote adoption awareness for rehabilitated animals to the community through education.
4. Provide education to the community on animal welfare issues and provision of immediate care to an injured animal.
5. Respect for the inherent value of all individual sentient beings.
6. Respect for other animal protection, animal advocacy, cruelty-free and environmental groups with similar values to those of this association.